Laser Therapy can speed up healing and return patients to daily tasks and activities they enjoy. Numerous studies show that laser treatment can help with:
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle strains
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder, back and knee pain
- Sports injuries
- Auto and work related injuries
- Post traumatic injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathy
K-Laser Therapy/Cold Laser Therapy (Class 4 Laser)
Class IV K-Laser Therapy delivers specific red and near-infrared wavelengths of laser light to induce a therapeutic effect within the body. During treatment, laser light interacts with tissues at the cellular level. Increased metabolic activity within the cell stimulates the transport of nutrients across the cell membrane, initiating increased production of cellular energy. This leads to faster healing and reduced pain and inflammation.
- Reduce swelling in minor injuries and sprains
- Reduce inflammation in patients with arthritis and other autoimmune diseases
- Help reduce pain in patients who suffer from chronic pain
If Dr. Darding recommends it as part of your plan, we will be happy to talk with you about K-Laser cost.
How often will I need K-Laser Therapy treatments?
- Acute conditions often need only 4-6 treatments
- Chronic pain sufferers may require 6-12 treatments
- Conditions such as severe arthritis may benefit from ongoing treatments
- Each K-Laser treatment takes from 4-8 minutes, depending on the size of the area being treated